An intimate elopement......

Monday, June 13, 2016


"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered."



I had the pleasure of designing an elopement for Utah Bride Blog a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more excited to finally share it with you all. Getting to work with such inspiring women makes me want to call a redo on my wedding from15 years ago. How could I not with a cake like this?




All jewelry available in the store. 







I'll have you know that this whole design was set up by just four women and in lava rock! We are pretty tough chicks. I really could not have done it without this stellar group of ladies. I did loose a pair of flats to their death in the lava rock, almost all their studs were chewed off by that rough stuff. 
RIP.
It was worth it tho. 


All contributors listed:
Photography- Alyssa Ence Photography
Film- Amber Green Films
Styling/Jewelry- Amanda Hill Recycled Design
Model Couple- Lauren Peck Anderson + Chris Anderson
Floral- Ari + Ris Floral
Cake- Sweet Cakes by Karen
Ties- Waltman Co
Hair and Makeup- Julie Thomas, Blow Beauty
Rental- Swoon Vintage Rental
Gown- Avenia Bridal
Invitation- Refine Studio
Rocks- Vintau




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot